About the show
The display will be held at STEAM – Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon on 6th and 7th October 2018. We’re planning some amazing new displays as well as all the usual activities for all the family to enjoy and participate in. All models on display are built by Brickish Association members, making it one of the the largest display of LEGO fan models from the UK.
Doors open at 10am and the show closes at 5pm. Last admission is at 4.30pm.
There will be plenty to see and do, making it a fabulous day out for all the family:
- Lots of models of all sizes built by LEGO fans such as railway layouts, buildings, space craft, cars, trucks, aircraft and much more
- Interactive Building – help create an all-new giant LEGO mosaic from 100,000 bricks!
- Building Workshops – enjoy short presentations by LEGO experts on the latest LEGO news and building techniques as well as some fascinating insights into the history of LEGO and the bricks.
- Visit the LEGO Shop and other independent LEGO traders for some great deals on some exclusive LEGO sets not available on the high street
- LEGO play tables for the children (and sofas for the adults!)
- Competitions – win LEGO prizes
- Brick Cafe – to keep you refreshed in first class style.
- all the regular displays and exhibits telling the remarkable story of the men and women who built, operated and travelled on the Great Western Railway.
One entrance ticket covers access to the LEGO model show as well as the museum itself and the displays and exhibits of the Great Western Railway.
TICKETS FOR THE SHOW
Tickets can be purchased in advance via our online ticketing partner, Swindon Tickets. Please note that a small booking fees apply for all online ticket purchases.
You can also purchase tickets on the day.
HOW TO GET THERE
The Great Western Brick Show is held inside STEAM – Museum of the Great Western Railway, just next to the Swindon Designer Outlet Centre
The museum is easily accessible by car and public transport.